Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween Fun!

I can't get enough of Fall and Halloween!! Below is a picture of our ABC center that the students completed this week! They love this center! I put all those mini pumpkins with letters in a plastic jack-o-lantern(below). Then the students pick out 10 letters.Students manipulate these letters to make different words. Those words are then made into sentences. I love this idea. I make a builder for ever season! The idea was first originated from Mrs. Oakes Beach Builders.



In math this week we were working on equation chains and adding three or more addends. The students did a great job! After students solved the pumpkins on the page, we made our own number strings on the back. 
 I love this math center! Once again I make one for every season! Students take three pumpkin seeds and toss them on the board. Students are then asked to add the three addends together on a white board. This game is a big hit!


     Our Art center for the week! I love them! Super creepy :) 




Hope you enjoyed the activities we completed this week! Let me know if you would like any copies of the games or worksheets we completed :) Have a happy weekend!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Every Woman digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs